UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017
Students, who are searching for UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017 for the upcoming CDS 2 Exam, can now go online to check their Hall Ticket status here. If you also have applied for Combined Defense Service II Examination then keep reading these updates here and follow the official link that is given in the last section of this page.
CDS exam is going to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission to recruit best candidates chosen from the recruiting process. The call letter for the same will be published on the official website of the organizing authority so the candidates must have to check the website on a regular basis as to know when their call letter is going to be released.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date 2017
- Organizing Authority: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2017
- Article About: UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017
- Location: All over India
- Examination Date: 19 November 2017
- Admit Card Availability: 15 days before examination
CDS 2 Admit Card 2017
Those aspirants who have filled for the CDS Test will be able to download their Admit Card for the exam after the official notification comes out. It will be released on the official website for which the link has been given at the end of the post. The candidate who does not have a valid admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Therefore, you are advised to take a valid hall ticket while appearing for the examination as it will work like an entry ticket. The staff will not allow you to enter the examination hall if a candidate don’t have this hall ticket. We also recommend you to take a photo id card with you as sometimes the examiners may ask you for this document. So, those who are searching for the CDS Call Letter will be able to download it very soon.
UPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Centers
- Port Blair
Steps to Download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017
Here we are providing you with some easy steps to download your UPSC CDS Call Letter 2017. Follow the steps given below”:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
- At the homepage of the website, search for ‘UPSC CDS Admit Card’ Tab.
- Click on the tab.
- Now on the opened window select your region.
- Search for the updated link and then click on the link ‘UPSC CDS Hall Ticket 2017’
- Now you have to enter your registration number and Date of Birth (DOB) in the required fields.
- After filling the details press the submit button.
- Your call letter will be displayed on your computer screen now.
- Check your admit card carefully and download it on your computer.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
All the related information had been furnished in the above article. Hope you enjoyed reading the post and get the desired information. Stay connected with us for more updates regarding this examination.
Link to follow:
Visit the link to get your admit card: www.upsc.gov.in