UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017
Read the mentioned details below and download UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017 here. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is going to conduct a computer test and Witten examination for the vacancies of Office Assistant and Stenographer. The preparations are to take the examination phases properly. The registered candidates need to get their UPPCL Steno Grade 3 Call Letter 2017 before they make way to the examination hall.
Get to the last segment to access your admit card and attend the CBT and written tests. The news is about Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited that is conducting the current recruitment process. This recruitment is at the state level for 2662 vacancies of Office Assistant and Stenographer. Those, who filled their online applications timely, are on the shortlist for the examination.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy
UPPCL Steno Admit Card 2017
This update is about the UPPCL Steno and Office Assistant Paper that will occur in two phases. The first one shall contain Computer-Based aptitude questions, while, the other will carry questions on Basic Aptitude. All the related details are mentioned on UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017. Kindly, follow the next guidelines to avail further more information. The test shall commence in December ’17 tentatively.
- Update About: UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Recruiting Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Posts Vacant: Office Assistant and Stenographer
- Total Vacancies: 2662
- Placement Department: State Electricity Departments
- Job Type: State Government Undertaking
- Selection Method: Computer Knowledge, Written Exam, Skill Test, and Document Checking
- Exam Date: Late Week of December ’17 (Tentative)
- Hall Ticket Availability: 10 days before test
UPPCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Hall Ticket 2017
It is mandatory for all to carry UPPCL Office Assistant Grade3 Admit Card 2017 to appear for the examination timely. This document is an essential information carrier for all the examinees. Be advised to keep it along for the test day as the ticket carries your photograph and signature along with other necessary information. The exact details for candidates are mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
This entry card contains information such as the Date of the exam, Time to Report, Venue details, and specific guidelines for all the contestants which are compulsory to follow. Also, check the exam pattern for the test that is scheduled for the assessment and screening.
UPPCL Office Assistant Stenographer Exam Pattern
- This written examination shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions that is it is Objective Type in nature.
- Part –I of the paper shall have questions related to Computer and IT terminology with 50 questions in total carrying 1 mark each.
- While, the next, Part-2 of the paper will carry 200 questions with 1 mark for each Question.
- Part-II is mainly carrying questions on Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English Language, and General Awareness.
- Negative Marking: Yes (0.25 marks for each incorrect answer)
- To qualify the examination, a contestant needs to secure a minimum of 50% marks in Paper-I, or else their Part-II shall remain unevaluated.
UP Lekhpal Bharti
Steps to Generate UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Visit the central web portal of the company which is, “www.uppcl.org”
- Now, locate the recruitment segment on the homepage or focus on the latest news and notification section.
- Find a valid link and follow it to reach the candidate’s login page.
- Type your Registration / Application Number and date of Birth or Password.
- Press the submit button to generate the copy of your Hall Ticket.
- Print to keep a copy for the needy purpose.
UPPCL Stenographer Call Letter 2017
By the use of these instructions, applicants can quickly access their UPPCL Steno Admit Card 2017 online. Take further support from the official link mentioned below. For any concerns and requests, kindly, refer to the comments box provided below.
Link to Visit:
Download UP Power Corporation Admit Card – Available Soon
SBI Clerk Recruitment