JEE Main Registration 2018
Dear students, check the application criteria and other details here and start JEE Main Registration 2018 Online. The Joint Entrance Examination is to be held on 18th April 2018 (Sunday). The 12th pass students should look into the details and should not waste any time to register for the examination because the JEE Mains Online Application Form last date is 1st January ’18 (Sunday). The Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to begin the online process of registration.
As per the rules and policies of Ministry of Human Resource Department, Government of India, the authority has introduced some new conditions and guidelines for there are six steps required to follow for an applicant to complete this years’ registrations. All the details are mentioned with respect to the application criteria, educational standard, and the factors that are crucial for every aspiring engineer.
JEE Mains Registration Form 2018 Last Date
Here is the most-awaited news of the month for all the students passing their 12th Board exams. Central Board of Secondary Examination has started accepting online registration for this years’ admission and will keep the lines open for JEE Main Registration 2018 till 01-01-18 (Sunday). The deadline to pay the registration fee is 2nd January 2018. Find out more relevant details and pointers in the following sections as you read down further.
- Declaration Type: JEE Mains Application Form 2018
- Examination Name: Joint Entrance Examination
- Competition Level: India
- Courses Offered: B.Tech. and B.E. / B.Arch. and B.Planning
- Selection Type: Written Test and Counselling
- Registration Last Date: 01st January ’18 (Sunday)
- Fee Payment Deadline: 2nd January ’18
- Examination Dates: 8th April (Offline/Pen and Paper-Based) 15th, and 16th April 2018 (Online Exam)
Jee Main Application Form 2018
Eligibility Criteria and Other Details
Before applying online, all the candidates must adhere to the guidelines and instructions along with certain criteria and conditions mandatory to complete the application process. Kindly, check the following details and fill JEE Main Online Application Form 2018.
JEE Main Registration Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their Intermediate with at least five subjects including PCM.
- An applicant can apply for a maximum of 3 times.
- Those, who are 2015 pass outs or pursuant are not eligible to apply.
- The minimum percentage to obtain is 75% (General Category) and 65% (for SC/ST category).
JEE Main Registration Age Limit:
- Candidates applying for this examination must not be born on or after 1st October 1993.
- Note: Age relaxation up to 5-years is given to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories.
JEE Main Registration Application Fee:
The fee structure differs for each category and applied examination center. Please, refer to the following table for detailed information.
||Mode of Test (Offline)
For Examination Centres opted in India
|Paper 1 or 2
|Paper 1 and 2 both
For Examination Centres opted in foreign country
|Paper 1 or 2
|Paper 1 and 2 both
JEE Mains Selection Mode:
- Attendees will have to appear for both papers, Paper-I and II.
- Counselling shall be held later after the results are announced.
JEE Main Paper-I Exam Pattern
- Paper-I is for B.Tech. and B.E. aspirants.
- Paper-I carries questions based on 12th Class subjects which are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- A total of 90 questions are to be answered (30 questions from each topic) totaling to 360.
- Each question carries 4 marks, while 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The paper shall be bilingual, i.e., Hindi and English.
- The time duration for Paper-I is three hours.
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- This paper is aimed at Admission to B.Arch. and B.Planning programmes.
- The medium of answering the questions is bilingual, either Hindi or English.
- Main subjects of the Paper-II are Mathematics and Aptitude test (MCQ) and Drawing with descriptive type questions.
- A total of 82 questions will be asked out of which 30 questions are to be from Mathematics section, 50 for Aptitude test, and 2 for Drawing respectively.
- Maximum marks are 360, 4 positive marks are awarded for each correct answer, and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- Time duration is also 3 hours for this exam.
Way to Complete JEE Main Registration 2018
- Visit the official application portal for the examination which is, “jeemain.nic.in.”
- Proceed for online registration as per the mandatory guidelines are given on the homepage of the site.
- Step 1 1n is Aadhaar Identification, which is further followed by Application form filling process, Email, and Mobile Number verification, Image and signature uploading process, and downloading the application format and printing it.
- During the form filling process, provide the correct academic and personal details along with correct and updated address.
- Select the mode of examination and venue reference.
- Pay the fee amount and upload the essential documents as required.
- Submit the information and keep a printed format along with the future needs.
JEE Mains Online Form 2018
Kindly, adhere to the instructions and follow the guidelines to fill JEE Mains Online Application Form 2018 completely. For a further reference, visit the official web portal of the organization and avail the necessary details. Central link is given below.
Link to Access:
JEE Mains Registration Form – Available